TRAINING FOR SHIP OPERATORS
CETENA has constantly been involved in the dissemination of the results coming from research in the maritime and ship design fields. CETENA has got close links with Universities, Nautical Institutes and the Italian Shipping Academy.
CETENA has always been involved in:
- Training courses at an Academic level
- Hosting training sessions with ship simulator
- Offering and following apprenticeships and Masters in ship design and maritime fields
- Creating didactic software from commercial software
- Performing Transfer of Technology
CETENA develops and provides their Training Programmes based on:
- A policy of solid collaboration of teamwork. A steering committee and project teams are usually set up including representatives of the main contractor, CETENA and the customer;
- Special attention to intercultural issues;
- Efficient management techniques;
- A number of qualified partners supporting the Training Programmes with their know-how and efficiency in the areas of infrastructure design, e-learning and digital editing.